Personal Identifiable Information
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is information that is identifiable to you specifically. Such as your name, e-mail address, street address & telephone number. If you are a Land, Farm & Ranch, Inc. Subscriber this also includes your credit card number, login, password that you provide when creating an account with us. And information/photos you provide regarding your listings that you upload to our site. This information you provide will be used exclusively for processing payments and to advertise your real estate listings.
- Land, Farm & Ranch, Inc. will respect your privacy and never sell, barter or rent your PII to any unauthorized third party. As a Land, Farm & Ranch, Inc. Subscriber you may login to your account at any time and edit/remove this information.
- Land, Farm & Ranch, Inc. Blog / Comments on Articles: Any PII that you choose to include in a comment on our Land, Farm & Ranch, Inc. Blog or Articles posted is not covered by this policy and is your sole responsibility. We do reserve the right to remove any comments that we deem to be spam, offensive language and any personal attacks against a person. You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose PII on blogs and comment post areas, that information is viewed publicly. It can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from anyone with access to the internet. Such activities are beyond the control of Land, Farm & Ranch, Inc. and this policy.
Sharing of Personal Information
- We may share your personal information with third parties when you request us to do so or otherwise give us your consent. If you request that a Subscriber contact you about a property or ask us to refer you to a Subscriber, we will share your personal information with a Subscriber in order to carry out your request. We may also share personal information with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working with us in connection with the operation of the Site and our Services and who needs access to such information to carry out their work for us. Such as payment processors and hosting services. However, we are not responsible for the actions of such Subscribers or Service Providers, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to these Subscribers or Service Providers or to other third parties, and we encourage you to become familiar with their practices before disclosing information directly to them.
- Advertising on Land, Farm & Ranch, Inc.: You understand that if you post an advertisement to the Site or use any interactive areas of the Site, certain information you post on the Site will be publicly available and will be shared with other users of the Site. Your use of the Site and the Services constitutes your consent to share this information and all such sharing of information is done at your own risk. If you directly disclose personal information when posting listings or other information or content to the Site, this information may become publicly available.
- We may need to disclose personal information when we are lawfully authorized or required to do so to comply with the law or with legal process or authorities, respond to any claims, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Land, Farm & Ranch, Inc., our users, our employees or the public. Including without limitation to protect Land, Farm & Ranch, Inc. or our users from fraudulent, abusive, inappropriate or unlawful use of our Site or the Services. Information about our users, including personal information, may also be disclosed or transferred as part of, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition or in any other situation where personal information may be transferred as one of the business assets of Land, Farm & Ranch, Inc.
Steps We Have Taken to Protect Your Personal Information
- Land, Farm & Ranch, Inc. is not responsible for verifying the continued accuracy of user information. For added security, Land, Farm & Ranch, Inc. uses PayPal to safeguard sensitive information such as credit card numbers, etc.
- You may opt out of our using your personal information to send promotional and marketing emails about our or a third party’s products, services, promotions or events by sending us an email. However, this shall not affect our ability to send you emails or other communications for other purposes as described in this policy.
Affiliated sites, linked sites and advertisements
- Land, Ranch & Farm, Inc.’s website may contain links to other sites. Land, Farm & Ranch, Inc. does not control, and is not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, security, or even the continued availability or existence of information contained on these sites. Opinions expressed on sites linked to/from Land, Ranch & Farm, Inc.‘s website are not necessarily those of Land, Ranch & Farm, Inc.’s. Land, Farm & Ranch, Inc. does not endorse, warrant, or guarantee information or property described or offered on those other sites. Land, Farm & Ranch, Inc. is not responsible for the content of any websites that choose to link to Land, Ranch & Farm, Inc.’s website with or without Land, Ranch & Farm, Inc.’s consent.
- Third parties linked to or advertising on Land, Ranch & Farm, Inc.’s website may collect information about you when you view or click on these links. Land, Farm & Ranch, Inc. cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these organizations directly if you have any questions about their use of the information they collect.